Weight Loss Surgery?!

Options
Soooo I was just wondering if there are any WLS babies here? As in LapBands, Bypass, etcetc. Just two months I had a gastric sleeve done in order to reduce my risk of diabetes and sleep apnea (which i was bordering on, anyway) and I think it would be awesome if we could form a little support group and help each other since our diets are special. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass on February 7, 2011.
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    Wow! And you've already lost 100+ pounds? that's great! i'm hoping i can lose that much 6 months down the road. do you get dumping syndrome?
  • clare9289
    Options
    Hello :) I had lapband surgery on 31 July 2010. Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I lost about 30 pounds before the surgery.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Lapband May 2010
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had the band on 11/11/10. I think I lost more on my liquid diet before than I have since I got the band, but that is all my fault because I ate around the band. Im working on better food choices (since I only have 1000 cals a day) and working out more. feel free to add me as a friend
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i have my name down(but am thinking about taking it off) the list to get it done...:embarassed: