Omg the last 5lbs!

Options
w5po9bokh7rv.jpeg

Really struggling with the last 5lbs, seems to go up and down and the closest I’ve come is 3lbs off target!! Eeeek lost 94lbs so far and today’s top a second hand size 10 top and felt amazing but showed the flabby belly! Need to get some toning done! Any ideas for exercises at home that will target the flabby belly! Arms are good, legs are strong, bum small but struggling with the belly

Replies

• crazyveganhippie
    Options
    Hasfit on Youtube is another great one. :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    The last 5 pounds or so is very very difficult. I had to stop eating back any exercise calories to finally get there. You could also try changing up your exercise, adding high intensity short intervals to exercise, really tightening up your logging (no licks, bites or tastes as those can add up), and tracking macros. I also agree with the weights- lifting weights that will target your core will help, but if you don't have home weights try finding some youtube videos that work your core without weights.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    So happy for you!!
  • SarahR2412
    SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments xx today I weighed and lost two pounds this week and now at 96% of my target! So got 3.6 lbs to go! Will definitely get these last few pounds off and appreciate all your comments and suggestions xxx
  • Eleted
    Eleted Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yoga is so under-rated but is an excellent tool for firming up.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Those suckers are so hard. Glad you're on your way!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great Job Sarah.
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    I agree with @Eleted Yoga is a great way to tone muscles. Uses your own body weight! When I first started yoga I ached the next day, this lasted a full 6 months!!
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    cbeutler wrote: »
    Great Job Sarah.
    I've misread it as "great job, Satan". Lolz
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!