Yummy Mummys!

Options
Hi. I am a 31 yo mum of 2 looking for mummy friends of a similar age to help motivate each other and share tips! I am about 175 pounds and my goal weight is 140. This is my second day of logging.

Replies

• alisonvjohnston
    alisonvjohnston Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Alison, mummy of one little 19 month toddler and finally getting serious about shifting baby weight although it was there beforehand anyway if I'm honest! How many cals are you esting each day?
  • cheryldragun
    cheryldragun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there I have a 2 year old daughter. This is my second week logging. Would be great to meet some other mum's for support and encouragement. Add me if you like :) xx
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    Who's a yummy mummy?
  • jenniferadkins5
    jenniferadkins5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Looking for friends to support and motivate me as well. I am 29 years old and I have 5 wonderful children. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 31, mom to 3 kids (7, 5 and 4 years old). Lost 33lbs so far with about 25lbs to go. Feel free to add me!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm also 31 and a mum of 2!! I had my within 18 months of each other and lost no weight between them and just kept putting on more till I hit 224lbs!!
    It hasn't been smooth sailing but I'm still at it which is what counts 18 months later from starting point I'm now 167lbs with 41lbs to go.
    Please add me xx
  • wangechy89
    wangechy89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi am a mum of one just started am 86kg(152pounds) goal is 70kgs feel free to add me
  • Foodieloosin
    Foodieloosin Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi there, Im a 35yo mum to two boys (5 & nearly 2). I am at 182lbs and want to get down to 140. Feel free to add me!
  • fitmumBctTct
    fitmumBctTct Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 32 & mum of two, 4 years & 4 months. Lost 19lbs so far with 24lbs to go x
  • Christine_2017
    Christine_2017 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mum of a five year old son, I've lost 23lbs so far feel free to add me! X