Symptoms tracker

Options
Hi. Does anyone know of an app which tracks how food makes you feel and can link with MFP? I currently use My Symptoms as I'm trying to identify food which don't agree with me but the app doesn't have a great food database. MFP is in general much better.

Replies

• Jenni0101
    Jenni0101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to see if anyone reply's. I had ice cream last night and this morning I felt like a bag of bricks. My face was puffy and I was groggy. All day today I've felt OFF.
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You could try pen and paper. :)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Why not use the food notes section in your diary? Then you'd have it right there along with what you were eating.
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    My symptoms was the best one I could find, as well, but in the end I had to do it the old fashioned way and just made an excel / google doc spread sheet.

I noted time, foods eaten, and then had a 'how I feel' category, where I color coded it - either different colors for different reactions, or for severity of reactions, depending on what I was trying to track. It worked well for me. My symptoms just didn't quite have enough detail for me to use it well. :-(

the color coding made it easy to see trends, at least.