Down 4.4 lbs in 2 days?!

Options
I bought a pair of jeans on Wednesday night, skinny jeans, a little on the tight side, well, my tummy bulged over the top :ohwell: But, I thought, they were on sale for $20, and, i'd fit in to them eventually right? I wore them yesterday for my birthday with a loose fitting boho top & they looked fine, not as tight as they were. Today, out of curiousity, I stepped on the scale and saw that i was down 4.4 lbs from just a couple days ago! I'm now at 154.5! No way!!!! I ate an entire box of kashi granola bars the other night...i know, bad....but, I guess all the fibre really cleared out anything from my system :laugh: Well, I'll enjoy this victory for the time being & hope that it doesn't come back faster than it came off!

Good luck today everyone!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans on Wednesday night, skinny jeans, a little on the tight side, well, my tummy bulged over the top :ohwell: But, I thought, they were on sale for $20, and, i'd fit in to them eventually right? I wore them yesterday for my birthday with a loose fitting boho top & they looked fine, not as tight as they were. Today, out of curiousity, I stepped on the scale and saw that i was down 4.4 lbs from just a couple days ago! I'm now at 154.5! No way!!!! I ate an entire box of kashi granola bars the other night...i know, bad....but, I guess all the fibre really cleared out anything from my system :laugh: Well, I'll enjoy this victory for the time being & hope that it doesn't come back faster than it came off!

Good luck today everyone!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    wow that is great!!!
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    hey! thats great, can u give me an idea of youre pattern this week , to lose that? just curious. Im trying sooo hard!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    The weird thing is that I didn't go to the gym this week! I think it's because I stagger my calories, meaning that I eat more one day and less another rather than resting on one set amount.....Other than that, I'm completely puzzled as to how it happened! All I know is that it was the boost & birthday present that I needed! oh, I think that one reason might be that I didn't get to eat my dinner last night, soup that I made, because i accidently spilled it down my forearm and got 2nd degree burns...maybe that has somehting to do with it :mad:
  • whidbeyweight
    whidbeyweight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    well looking at your profile, you officially have less than 20 lbs to lose! that was a milestone for me!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is great, keep up the great work.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!