A Cute NSV for me...

Options
I was in the kitchen this morning fixing breakfast for my girls. My youngest, who is 7, came in and as I turned around she was there with her arms open wide waiting for her morning hug and kisses. She was hugging me and stopped. She dropped her arms down and hugged me again. She looked up at me with a big toothy grin and said "moma, my hands have never met behind your back, they met this mornng and grabbed each other like old friends." Apparently she had never been able to hug me and have her hands touch, well they did today. Yeah me!! I know its goofy, but I just loved it and thought I would share...

Replies

• CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    That is so very cute! I love it when I get cute, innocent comments like that from my kids...it brightens the whole day! Congrats!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Love it! Love the old friends part too!
  • angelazurcher
    Options
    Love this! Sooo precious!!
    Such genuine praise and observation
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So well done and lovely for her to notice...aren't children such a blessing :heart: :heart: :heart:

Are you sure her arms didn't grow over night? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations - think of your health and you'll be able to enjoy those hugs for so many years to come!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheRealKimpo
    Options
    That's super sweet! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!