Trying again for the last time

Options
I have given up and given up and given up I'm don't I've lost 100 pounds and then gained it back I'm done with this being big the man who moved the mountain started by carrying small stones

Replies

• elizabethdzenitis
    Options
    Maybe you should try therapy. For me I binge ate and stuff just because of my emotions. Maybe you haven't really gotten to the root of why you gained it all back.
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Focus on how far you were before you fell. It’s admirable that you lost so much, no matter where you are now. It’s a daily struggle but it doesn’t own or define us unless we let it. Feel free to add me
  • enoughisenough3565
    Options
    I have done the same thing. Lost over 100 pounds 5 years ago and gained it back. Im back and losing it again. You can do this! My favorite quote is fall down 8 times, get back up 9. Take it one day at a time.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I've done it about 5 times up and down over the last 20years

never give up
  • emmiemoore838
    emmiemoore838 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 5st and put it all back on. Time for me to start again too!
  • potatoyeti
    potatoyeti Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Remember it's a life style change not a diet. To be successful and to avoid reverting back to old patterns that's how you need to look at it. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
  • theneweva1
    theneweva1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    2014 was the year i lost a lot and reached 2/3 of my goal. Sadly, in 2015 and 2016, i gained. Surprisingly though, i didn't gain it all back (felt like it though). Now, 2017, i had enough slacking and I'm slowly and steadily making my way back to 2/3 again...

Don't give up, slow progress is still progress! Good luck, you can do it!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've gained and lost the same 50 lbs for years. Best thing I ever did was start a different diet. I'm all Keto now and have seen amazing results! Find some great friends and dishes to make. Pinterest in my buddy. PS. Add motivating friends. It helps!
  • Roosh513
    Roosh513 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady! It's important to make small, comfortable changes for long-term results over short, uncomfortable change for temporary results. We humans are creatures of habit. You've lost the weight before, so you know what, eventually, has to be done to make it happen again. However, if you find you have to break 10 bad habits to get back to where you were, just pick 1 to focus on and remaster before trying to break the others.

Best of luck on your journey! You've got lots of people here willing to cheer you on!