Walking Dead fans?

Options
_pi3_
_pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
I just finished Season 2 .. any thoughts overall without spoilers from the experienced fan?

Replies

• MezMiiri
    MezMiiri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Actually just started watching season 7 yesterday haha. Binge watch mode activated ~ Hope you enjoy the series :)
  • _pi3_
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I used to love it. Now I just like it.

What season did you start to just 'like' it
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I haven't really been able to watch since the season with all the rape. I just can't
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    the walkers really aren't such a threat anymore; they need to pick up their game.

..... slackers.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Unless they swarm around you they don't seem like much if a threat in the first place
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    the walkers really aren't such a threat anymore; they need to pick up their game.

..... slackers.

I need infected "zombies" the ones that can run, jump, and climb...but the cast of the show would of dwindled to like 3 by now if that were the case
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I love this show. I haven't really felt too disappointed by it yet. My mom said she got tired of all the struggling but that's the show. I live for the despair and loss of characters.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Don't get attached to anyone.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    ZodFit wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

..... slackers.

I need infected "zombies" the ones that can run, jump, and climb...but the cast of the show would of dwindled to like 3 by now if that were the case

28 Days Later are far more athletic zombies....
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I haven't really been able to watch since the season with all the rape. I just can't

what on earth are you talking about?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »

It was all in one episode but I still get vomitatious when I think about it. It was happening to the ladies in that group that became cannibals at the train depot place
  • km8907
    edited September 2017
    Options

It was all in one episode but I still get vomitatious when I think about it. It was happening to the ladies in that group that became cannibals at the train depot place
    Terminus? Or was it the one with the mayor?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Terminus. The same episode where
    the dudes heads were smacked with a bat and then their throats were slit.
    Way too much violence for me. I watched it mid-flight and actually got sick.
  • km8907
    Options

Yeah that was intense. I like it after awhile though it's less about the threat of zombies and more that other people are the biggest problem, just like in real life.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Yeah that was intense. I like it after awhile though it's less about the threat of zombies and more that other people are the biggest problem, just like in real life.

See I'm opposite. I found myself missing the parts early on where they were first dealing with the zombies. I wished that would've been covered more.
  • km8907
    Options

See I'm opposite. I found myself missing the parts early on where they were first dealing with the zombies. I wished that would've been covered more.

I'm surprised zombies are still mobile at this point tbh.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    They kill characters off on this show worse than Grey's Anatomy
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    There will be a Season here and there that might be a little disappointing, but don't let that drive you away because they always come back with an OMG!!! Season that always keeps you wanting more! If you're gonna be a serious Walking Dead Fan, then you gotta play the part and be dedicated. Think of it like being a fan of your favorite Football team; You don't give up on them if they play a bad season do you? (well... I suppose some might) :grimace: Anyway... Point is that they eventually come back stronger and better and even sometimes make it to the Superbowl! Go Broncos!!! :tongue: ;)

Regardless... it's all entertaining, so just sit back and enjoy! :)
  • _pi3_
    edited October 2017
    Options
    They kill characters off on this show worse than Grey's Anatomy

What season are you in?

Rick Grimes wife just died