Anybody else had this problem?

Options
New issue I've just begun to notice. Apparently at some point I'd signed up for a lot of restaurants mailing lists, lately I've been getting a lot of emails from places advertising new products. Right now I'm sitting here glad I can't find my keys because I just got an email for the new Nutter Butter Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Dang, it looks awesome.

Replies

• WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    Change your e-mail and subscribe to nothing but healthy sites!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    LOL! I just go that same email from DQ today! I had to delete it before my kids saw it.
  • sweetjanet2k
    sweetjanet2k Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and get it on your cheat day. Maybe a small just to get it out of your system.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Hit "unsubscribe" every time you get one.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Ohh man, Nutter Butters were my favorite!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butter Blizzard . . . sounds really good! And I don't have any Skinny Cows in the house! :noway:
  • christalouigi
    Options
    I saw that advertised on a DQ billboard today. I totally want one. I might allow myself to have it one of these days as long as I am prepared to do some extra working out to burn it off!! That's the thing; moderation and "paying" for stuff like that in way of exchanging burning extra calories off that you treat yourself to take in. That is my philosphy anyway so I won't get too depressed not having something at all (deprivation) then throw in the whole towel. Good luck! :-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Blacklist them (automatic move to junk folder, whatever your email provider offers).
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've already unsubscribed...just thought it was funny that I've been getting so many the last couple of days.
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thats almost as good as me tracking down the Ice Cream man cuz....Oh,By the way...I think I know where he lives if we ever get the notion to ......Oh,maybe I shouldn't post that on this site...LOL