How often do you weigh in?

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    every morning right after the evacuation process....then log my results so to speak..
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I weigh in about every 3 weeks

• h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ditch the scales and use a tape measure once a fortnight - it's much less frustrating and much more encouraging
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    1 time every morning after I pee. I log the results everyday on Libra (phone app) and after a week I take the average and use that as my "loss", or "gain" or to see if I maintained.
  • kitlynnJ
    kitlynnJ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I weight every morning when losing, and once a week when maintaining. I like data though while losing and am pretty good at looking passed the usual water fluctuations. In maintenance I weight once a week to check I'm not gaining.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    My weight fluctuates so wildly every day that I weigh three times a week and pair the results with Trendweight.
  • RainbowWander
    RainbowWander Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Friday, right after I wake up and finish my "morning" pee
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Every morning, recorded in Libra. Every Monday morning for official MFP weight.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week, either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday at the gym before my work out. I always go to the same scale, and I'm dressed with shoes.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week on a tuesday morning at my local chemist

I cant keep scales in the house as i end up getting on it every time i go to the bathroom sometimes before and after i use the loo and i get punishy if its a "bad" result
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself multiple times a day, just cause I like to watch my weight fluctuate.
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself several times every day because I'm an insane person.
    I used to do that and looking back, I can’t believe I thought it was a good idea. The very definition of insane right there
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Everyday in the morning after toilet and naked. I need to monitor my fluctuations because my weight dips only once, max twice a month.

I use Libra to plot it.
  • Julani34
    Julani34 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day though I don't recommend it. Once a week is plenty. Though the disappointment of picking up or not losing if you've been waiting all week to see results is so much more so I weigh every day then I'm never too surprised or disappointed.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself and record it once a week, at the same time each week. However, I may weigh myself in between to observe how weight fluctuates
  • angel88mil
    angel88mil Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Once a week but I record once a month I like to make sure it's not going up tooo much !!
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily but try to only record when I actually lose.
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I pee and every night last thing so I can sleep in peace! Yes, abit obsessed but I'm down 44lbs so it seems to be working
  • itseclair
    itseclair Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself once a week every Thursday morning after I've used the bathroom. Its a bit hard to control myself from weighing-in every day, but i know its for the best as its not good to obsess over every single pound lost or gained.
    Good luck on your journey (:
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I weigh in first thing in the morning every Tuesday before I go to the doctor. Always before I eat and in the same pair of shorts. Then the physician's assistant normally has me weigh in before I see the doctor at the office. Normally the difference is a couple pounds for clothes & pocket contents.