NSV - post your recent ones!

Options

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I am in the 4th week of C25K...and enjoying it...
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    I have a good friend who sells CAbi clothing. Her fall season kick-off fashion show is Monday so I went to her house tonight to try on clothes to model for her at the show. At previous shows, I had been her model to wear the 16's aka the big model...well, not anymore! I was fitting into not only size 8 pants but size 6!! I've never been more excited to model for her as I am this time!

Now she has found a new model to wear the 16's and be the big model. I'm going to do her a favor and let her know about My Fitness Pal!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    ok i have two:

first off i completed my first C25K this past friday.

...and today while i was putting groceries in my car a man told me i look nice and asked for my number.

WOW!!!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    @fouchou09 - a 5k is around 3.1 miles, not 8. Not to bring down your spirits, that's great. Just saying whoever told you that is wrong.

LOL! I can't believe I wrote that! Oops, I actually do know that, guess I was looking into the future ;)
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie could someone tell me what a NSV is? thanks
  • jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I found out what nsv is now why do people bump?
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Son's 3rd birthday party was yesterday and husband took about 20 cupcakes to work this morning instead of keeping them here for us all to eat... major NSV for the both of us!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I found out what nsv is now why do people bump?

Sometimes people bump to push the topic back to the top of the queue. Sometimes they bump so the topic will show in their "recent topics" so they can revisit it later.
  • Baroness
    Baroness Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had my fat % measured this week and I went from32% to 25.8% in 8 weeks.
    Today I ran a personal best time of 30mins 30 sec (5kms)
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    today my fiance's sister told me i was shrinking. :bigsmile: were the same size now! && she's 15.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone and their awesome victories!!! Mine is this:

I'm training for a half marathong...which is actually kind of a victory in its self...but during my workout tonight I ran for 12 minutes straight!! I was so excited, I didn't know I could do that! So now I want to do 15 next!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    today while flexing my leg muscles. i saw a some definition in my quads :) never saw that before :)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    today while flexing my leg muscles. i saw a some definition in my quads :) never saw that before :)

Sweet!!
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I went shopping in the back of my closet and found all kinds of clothes that haven't fit in years!

I totally did this too last week - and found a bunch of jeans that were too big so they're being passed on to a good friend who is also losing!

I went camping and had 2 of the guys say they didn't recognize me when I first got there! That was good to hear!

Keep going everyone! We're totally rockin' it!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have one that the brits on here might appreciate... I was looking at new work clothes in River Island, and actually fit into a size 10 pencil skirt!! VERY impressed!
  • jonbairam11
    Options
    At my Body Combat Class on last Friday two new people thought I was the instructor and tried to give me their tickets etc....I was a little embarrassed as the real instructor saw and she blushed....

Inside though I was dead chuffed...does that count as an NSV or is it just vanity??
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    At my Body Combat Class on last Friday two new people thought I was the instructor and tried to give me their tickets etc....I was a little embarrassed as the real instructor saw and she blushed....

Inside though I was dead chuffed...does that count as an NSV or is it just vanity??

Totally counts!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    having my uk size 16 jeans be so lose I need a belt and I can pull them inches away from my waist! I went shopping and didnt get 14's as I was still in the mind of bigger sizes doh!
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Fabby NSVs here :smile:

Mine is that I went shopping last weekend and bought a pair of UK Size 10 trousers from Next - I can't remember the last time I bought anything below a size 14 to 16!!!!!! Whoop whoop!! :laugh:

I guess another NSV would be not only completing the C25K programme but joining a running club :smile:

Can I have more than one NSV?? LOL!
  • Kerith70
    Kerith70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get the gist of what a NSV is bu what exactly does it stand for?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!