Lite N Easy - anyone do it?

Options
Hi there,
I'm considering doing lite n easy, was just wondering if anyone on here has used it and if it really works? Should I get all 3 meals or just dinners?
Just need some advice really!

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Heres my advice. Save your money and make yourself healthy, clean meals where you can pronounce each ingredient that is in each meal. How is eating pre-made food going to teach you better eating habits? What happens when you grow bored of their "Soy Honey Chicken" and stuff like that? You can make yummy meals, package them yourself, freeze them and save yourself a ton of money.
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My cousin did it to get in shape for her wedding - I know she had some success with it. It might be worth a try :) Just make sure you exercise too! :P
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 3 months last year. It was awesome to learn portion sizes and get some ideas for variety, but I had a few issues. I'm quite fussy and so didn't eat a lot of the food - which meant that firstly I was wasting money and food and secondly wasn't eating enough! I got it for all three meals plus snacks. I would have kept it up had I eaten everything they provided - but there was just too much waste for my liking. It's very convenient if you're a planner like me - I never had to think. There also wasn't the temptation of the naughty aisles in the supermarket as I never had to go!

I'd suggest having it for a few weeks and seeing how you go with the foods that are provided (or even looking at the menus online). It really is good...
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Heres my advice. Save your money and make yourself healthy, clean meals where you can pronounce each ingredient that is in each meal. How is eating pre-made food going to teach you better eating habits? What happens when you grow bored of their "Soy Honey Chicken" and stuff like that? You can make yummy meals, package them yourself, freeze them and save yourself a ton of money.

I 100% agree with this advice - but whatever works for you :D
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have used lite n easy in the past. The food is good, there is a fair bit of sodium in them though. You still need to exercise. I used to just get the dinners because dinner was my problem meal.
  • reeseph0enix
    reeseph0enix Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, the ads always make it look so good and like it will work for everyone.. its good to hear from people who have tried it.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, the ads always make it look so good and like it will work for everyone.. its good to hear from people who have tried it.

Thats called "Advertising" and companies pay A LOT of money to appear like that. There is no diet that you can sustain for life. The best thing you can do for yourself if teach yourself to eat healthy, prepare your own food, and not look for a easy way out. Those foods are high in preservatives, sodium, and lots of chemicals. NOT good for you AT ALL!
  • reeseph0enix
    reeseph0enix Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thankyou, but I didn't say anything about not exercising. Or even about it being an easy way out. I was just hearing from other people for an opinion. Please don't be so judgemental.