Getting back to it!

Options
Hello everyone.
I lost 4 stone here until June time- I got a puppy, she took up a lot of my time, then went on a 3 week holiday, came back and went on a week long binge holiday for my partners 21st, came back and have just moved house! So things have not been going great, I use to excersize at least 1 hour per day, I haven't done anything since June. (although I do walk pup 30 mins per day) my eating habbits have gone horribly wrong - I had a tub of ice cream for my lunch today! I need help!!! I can't seem to get back on track and I don't know why! I love the thought of excersize in my head but can't stand it when it comes too it so watch tv instead, when I try to get back on track I get so hungry and just binge :( what can I do? What will keep me full? Please help!!!

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love protein shakes for breakfast and it keeps me full so I avoid snaking. The shakes I like come in at 140 calories but I bulk it up with a banana, frozen berries and spinach at times if I want a green one. You can add low fat yoghurt and other fruits of your choice and still only be having about 350 calories.
    I find that when I've have something super filling in the morning I am less likely to go off track the rest of the day.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I think of each morning when I awaken as a new start to trying to live healthily. To live healthily I should eat nutritious food in reasonable proportion to my activity. OK, I'll try. To live healthily, I should be physically active through the occasionally deliberate practice of exercise or through physically demanding work. There is nothing we can do today which is going to fix, repair, or make better yesterday. Everything we do today sums to our today, so let's just work to make our today a good day.