First time on MFP, 20s with a lot of weight to drop.

Options
RunTLS
RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
Hi! I'm 22 years old and I have two little kids, ages 4 years and 8 months old. As you can imagine, this has had a pretty significant impact on my weight. I'd like to lose 70 pounds ideally but would probably be content with 55-60. I'd like to find some others in my age range with similar goals for support. Any tips on how to lose it are welcome too because I have no real plan yet except to stop eating junk and start exercising more. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)

Replies

• brandyfh
    Options
    I'm 31 and still have my "baby weight." My kids are now 12 and 9... but I can totally relate because I have 70 pounds to lose as well. Best of luck to you!
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    50ish for me here. I'm 30 with 2 boys. My youngest is super supportive and even comes running with me :)

Mine's not baby weight.. it's wine and desk-job weight lol. But it all looks the same to me!

My best thing so far has been splashing out and buying a Kinect! If you can make it fun for yourself you're more likely to keep wanting to do it! You and the kids will love Kinectimals and Adventures too = more bouncing around and having fun with the little ones at the same time!!

Good luck :)
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Hi. I'm pretty new too :) I want to lose about 24-33 pounds. I'd love to be 9 and a half stone! Or 9. What exercise do you do? x
  • hcam8
    hcam8 Posts: 69
    Options
    Hiya I'm also 22! I don't have kids, but it's nice to have people on here your own age...
    Good luck and good on you!
    xx