Not new here but finally getting serious

Options
I'm not new to mfp...but I'm finally starting to take it serious and really looking for some motivating friends out there! I've just recently started Keto so anyone who has diaries open I'd love to take a peek! I joined a 3 month online health program to bust my *kitten* a bit in gear and I'm hoping to do the Santa Shuffle here in Dec (its only a 5km fun run but I don't run at all so it's still a bit scary to me!) Anywho...if you're a motivating individual or just starting out please add me

Replies

• angela_rojas
    angela_rojas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started about two weeks ago...it’s hard. I’m having trouble, but I’m trying. We got this!! ❤️
  • ajmc87
    ajmc87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family! I'm trying to get more involved in the MFP community, so I'll send a friend request
  • jmwoolford
    jmwoolford Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Keto and I love it!
  • Monstertrel
    Monstertrel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Here 4 support! Add me
  • mutt8247
    mutt8247 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let's do this !!!!
  • MadamMarie33
    MadamMarie33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sent a request (: Anyone looking for friends, feel free to add me
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here either but I love having a supportive network of friends so feel free to add. 60.5lb lost since Feb
  • chefette1963
    chefette1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP 2 days ago but been on an weight loss journey moots my life it seems!I want this to be the last time.
  • watercolorwords
    watercolorwords Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’ve been serious about being active and eating healthy since April but I’m pretty inconsistent about MFP. Currently working a night shift job from 7p to 7a and it’s much harder to find motivation. Looking for friends to help me keep pushing and I’ll return the push!