Met my goal

Options
With the grace of God help from many supporters from many different places the good Lord allowed me to reach my goal now I just have to help maintain it with the Lord's mercy and grace was a heck of a journey still will be for a long time thank you Lord for allowing me to save my life thank all of you involved that help along the way many thanks also would like to thank the people that said I couldn't do it that made me stronger like the song said how do you like me now

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much yes I guess I should take some credit a lot of Hardwork there thank y'all again from the bottom my ❤️
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    With the grace of God help from many supporters from many different places the good Lord allowed me to reach my goal now I just have to help maintain it with the Lord's mercy and grace was a heck of a journey still will be for a long time thank you Lord for allowing me to save my life thank all of you involved that help along the way many thanks also would like to thank the people that said I couldn't do it that made me stronger like the song said how do you like me now
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    W <3 W YAY and Super congrats on making your goal, that's just tremendous and you rock, period.

I personally am not sure which is/was tougher, your making your goal or coming here to give The True and Living God thanks and ALL the glory for your success in making your goal--how beautiful and tough/bold/brave/humble of you!
    <3o:)<3

P.S.
    Praising God with ya and thank you for posting this, it's so inspirational and encouraging to/for me! <3B)<3
  • Sugarnspice1922
    Sugarnspice1922 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on meeting your goal. Yes, it's hard. So many of us can relate but....you did it!!!! Woohoo!!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Thank you
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    Thank you all so much yes I couldn't of done nothing without the Lord without him I'm nothing with The Lord I'm everything all the praise goes to him thank you all so much again God bless you all much love ❤️
  • tburgess242002
    Options
    W <3 W YAY and Super congrats on making your goal, that's just tremendous and you rock, period.

I personally am not sure which is/was tougher, your making your goal or coming here to give The True and Living God thanks and ALL the glory for your success in making your goal--how beautiful and tough/bold/brave/humble of you!

P.S.
    Praising God with ya and thank you for posting this, it's so inspirational and encouraging to/for me! <3B)<3

P.S.

P.S.

P.S.

P.S.

Thank you so much I couldn't of done it without the Lord without his mercy and grace thank you for the kind words God bless you
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    wooo hoo!!! that is amazing!! well done!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!