What Heart Rate monitor should i get

Options
HI everyone,

I am thinking of getting a new heart rate monitor thats not too expensive but also good. A friend of mine suggested sportsline heart rate monitor watch, please any ideas? thank you

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 is very popular, gets great reviews, and comes in around $60 online. It has a chest strap, calculates calories burned, and has an easy-to-replace battery.
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I bought the Polar Ft4f from Amazon for around $65,00 + free shipping. It was one of the best purchases I have ever made. My sister saw mine and ordered one too. She has been happy with her Polar as well. It is kind of a no frills one, but it is very accurate. My hubs splurged for a Garmin, because he wanted GPS. It is too huge for a lady's wrist in my opinion though.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Sportsline is CRAP. Seriously dont even think about that brand! I bought a Polar FT7 and it is the best thing since sliced bread. Listen, anything without a chest strap is crap. Trust us!!!
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    I think Amazon probably has the best prices. Also, you can sort by customer ratings so it's easy to find one that has a lot of good/positive reviews. Let us know what you find!
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT40 :)
  • archai46
    Options
    I use a Polar FT4. IMHO Polar make the best HRMs.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I bought the Polar FT7 today and it worked well for me. I wanted right away so I went to Sears & it came out to $116. :tongue: It helped out!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a polar ft7 and I love it. Highly recommend.