Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
hey everyone- my name is Reid and I have been official on this app for almost two months. Thing is, I am having the worse time staying motivated in using it. I think it would be solved with friending some of you here on the board. I am 5'11 and looking to lose 30-40lbs to get down to a healthy place. Currently I am a size 12 but wouldn't an 8 be great by my birthday in October? Turning 24 and being this unhealthy this early in life just kills me. Let's get fit together!

Replies

• LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    It definitely make it easier to have some friends on here. The support and accountability go a long way. You can friend me if you would like. I just recently decided to start friending people, because my sis did and has a lot of success. :-)
  • everbound
    Options
    Friends make any activity better and I love making new friends! Feel free to add me if youd like!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Friends definately make a difference!! I post exciting things and no body every replies or even seems to notice, and that can be discouraging! I would love some friends who actually pay attention to me and help me feel supported! I'll add you!! Good Luck!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    welcome, my name is kimberly, feel free to add me!