30 day sugar free challenge

Options
Anybody else doing it?i'm on my 3rd day!!

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    How is that even possible? Can you really live without fruit, vegs, grains and dairy?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    How is that even possible? Can you really live without fruit, vegs, grains and dairy?

This. The past week I've been eating lower carb than normal. I've eaten no fruit (besides a bit of avocado if you count it as fruit), mainly green vegies (with the exception of mushroom and red cabbage) and cheese for dairy (no lactose). I've still consumed 26g sugar per day.

So, no sugar? No thanks!
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OP is most likely meaning "No added sugar", which is hard enough.

Absolutely "No Sugar" would mean "Water only" which over a period of 30 days can be considered to be lethal.
  • Belmont666
    Belmont666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lol obviously i'm eating sugar but just not processed I'm sticking to whole nature sugars i would die without fruit it's my addiction
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the whole 30 as of today (day 1) which is no added sugars/sweeteners, grains, dairy or legumes.

I'm hoping to help settle some digestive issues exacerbated by wheat and dairy (both of which I've been eating lately despite knowing they don't sit well with me).

Anyway, will be not eating added sugars for the next 30 days so feel free to add me!
  • Belmont666
    Belmont666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lizery that's awesome I actually started last week but fell of the wagon so I'm starting over well continuing hopefully my stomach issues get better to I believe there will be positive effects from this. would you mind adding me? I can't add you miss Lizery