really hungry tonight

Options
But trying not to eat. :(

Replies

• beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want a giant slice of cheese pizza like nobody's business!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome! Or even the baked potato that someone was posting about earlier. with some sour creme and butter!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Same here... that's why I'm here...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Time to kick up the yoga and forget about food. . . .drink some water. . . . anything. . . . Personally I pray. . . . .and I love yoga. . . It helps to relax. . . .
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm not surprised. If your diary is accurate, you aren't eating much at all - and the calories seem to be coming from a fair bit of fast food which isn't going to fill you up.
    Get some real unprocessed food in you and you won't have to go hungry!
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    yea today was a really bad day, personal stuff and I caved in and ate at work *work at the cheesecake factory* so I usually eat there at the end of my shift but isnt usually something so bad as sliders, or the bite of my fiance burger that he had last night. Fell off the wagon. But if you go back further then just today you will see I usually make good choices.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    Time to kick up the yoga and forget about food. . . .drink some water. . . . anything. . . . Personally I pray. . . . .and I love yoga. . . It helps to relax. . . .

Oh yea! Havnt done my yoga today yet! Good idea!
  • sunnylv
    sunnylv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I read the Eat more weigh less cookbook. I didn't go vegan but learned that eating more vegetables (almost unlimited) will help you to feel fuller longer. Make sure your diet includes good sources of protein and lots of vegetables. It doesn't hurt to take a multivitamin to make up for any deficiencies.

Doesn't your body go into starvation mode when you don't eat. The body tries to keep every calorie stored and weight loss is difficult.

I am a little hungry tonight too but don't like to eat past 7:30 PM at night. When I do, I have some vegetables or a 100 calorie granola bar. Just something to stop the rumbling.
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fibre works for me ...bran flakes, oatmeal, more bran flakes anything with fibre. Course that means tons of water..lol
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    I read the Eat more weigh less cookbook. I didn't go vegan but learned that eating more vegetables (almost unlimited) will help you to feel fuller longer. Make sure your diet includes good sources of protein and lots of vegetables. It doesn't hurt to take a multivitamin to make up for any deficiencies.

Doesn't your body go into starvation mode when you don't eat. The body tries to keep every calorie stored and weight loss is difficult.

I am a little hungry tonight too but don't like to eat past 7:30 PM at night. When I do, I have some vegetables or a 100 calorie granola bar. Just something to stop the rumbling.

yes, your body will go into starvation mode if you dont eat. I RARELY go below my 1200 net. Even if that means I have to eat 2200 calories because I burned more then 1000 at the gym. I think you are looking at my diary for (tuesday) which hasnt started yet, just starting to plan what I will eat tomorrow and what I ate yesterday where yes I ate 3 sliders becouse I was at work all day as a server and i dont get to stop at eat except for the samples they want us to taste for the new menu and after a 7 hour shift I decided a salad just wasnt going to cut it.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    yea today was a really bad day, personal stuff and I caved in and ate at work *work at the cheesecake factory* so I usually eat there at the end of my shift but isnt usually something so bad as sliders, or the bite of my fiance burger that he had last night. Fell off the wagon. But if you go back further then just today you will see I usually make good choices.

Yup, we all have those hard days. If it was me, I would still eat something.... make it a healthy snack and you will feel better and sleep well ready for a better day tomorrow.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    and yes I know I am hungry because today I didnt go to the gym so I didnt get to eat as planed AND my ex is lying to my daughter and telling her that I forgot her birthday yesterday and that I lied when I said it was raining so I couldnt call her from the freeway on my way to work and he sent her to bed early so she was in bed when I got off work yesterday (they are on east coast I am on west coast. He broke her heart. And that breaks my heart. She knows I didnt forget and she knows he is bad mouthing me like he always does and when she comes home from the end of summer we will have a party here with her friends. But yes, I ate a burger with white bread and alot of grease and it was yummy, and I am paying for it now.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    and yes I know I am hungry because today I didnt go to the gym so I didnt get to eat as planed AND my ex is lying to my daughter and telling her that I forgot her birthday yesterday and that I lied when I said it was raining so I couldnt call her from the freeway on my way to work and he sent her to bed early so she was in bed when I got off work yesterday (they are on east coast I am on west coast. He broke her heart. And that breaks my heart. She knows I didnt forget and she knows he is bad mouthing me like he always does and when she comes home from the end of summer we will have a party here with her friends. But yes, I ate a burger with white bread and alot of grease and it was yummy, and I am paying for it now. But I stoped when I felt full and I was determined to not make it make me go over for the day.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options

Yup, we all have those hard days. If it was me, I would still eat something.... make it a healthy snack and you will feel better and sleep well ready for a better day tomorrow.

thats true, and I still have 75 calories hmmmmm
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I find myself really hungry at night, I pop a bag of microwave popcorn. I use the Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop 94% Fat Free Butter popcorn and it's only 120 calories for half a bag. I add 1/4 cup dried cranberries so I get the sweet and salty fix. LOL
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    Im sorry you guys for blowing up. :( I ate a hard boiled egg, feeling much better and going to sleep now