Boarderline annoying

Options
Im looking for an accountability parter who is willing to be boarder line annoying with each other. Daily check ins, unnecessary photos of food, sharing of goals, failures and successes. I'm talking virtual diet best friends. I've lost 75lbs with a buddy in a year, than re lost/gained the same fricking 10lbs for almost 2 years without one. Just a little about me; I'm a 6' 34yo female living in BC, Canada. I've done Herbalife shakes, low calorie, low carb and Keto. Currently doing Keto and probably the woe I'll stick to most of my life. I started at 315lbs, now I'm bouncing between 240-250. I'm looking for someone preferably also in Keto/ LCHF and has a sense of humor. If this sounds appealing to you I want to start sooner than later so hit me up and we can get this show on the road.

Replies

• Sweetnsimpleblond
    Sweetnsimpleblond Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I need the same type of motivation! I'm 5'11 female that is at my peak weight and need to reduce healthily but asap. I live Georgia, US. I'm 32 yrs old and needing an annoying accountability partner. I'm 232 lbs and hold it all in the mid-section.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hey!! Im part of a great group that supports each other to get to our goals and we check in daily, feel free to add me and can give you more details.
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm not a part of the tall lady club, but I still have 40 to 50 lbs to lose and I want it gone by May. I'm very committed to logging in every single day. I'm also doing LCHF. Currently on day 4 of an egg fast to get over a stall.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me also! I'm on daily as well and love all the support I can get/give!