disgusting food habit

Options
2»

Replies

• wxkris
    wxkris Posts: 57
    Options
    I used to love strawberry cream cheese on an onion bagel...the people at the bagel shop always gave me a grossed out face when I'd order it.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I liked ketchup with anything beef...chili, shepard's pie, I used to eat it with steak too.
    I don't eat meat now, so it's no longer an issue...lol

My little sister used to love to eat grapes dipped in ranch dressing??? IDK!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have no weird food quirks. but just wanted to say

craic craic craic...

so funny to me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Wow, compared to peanut butter on hot dogs, mine seems lame. I LOVE ketchup mixed with mayo for my fries and burgers. Yum. I've also been known to make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, which is also yummy. :bigsmile:

In the UK thats called burger sauce and you can buy it!!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! THat's awesome!
  • jennyj09
    jennyj09 Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow, compared to peanut butter on hot dogs, mine seems lame. I LOVE ketchup mixed with mayo for my fries and burgers. Yum. I've also been known to make a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, which is also yummy. :bigsmile:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ketchup and mayo, makes for a good fish dip!!!
    But it's amazing with Fries!!! :)
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like to eat green vegetables dipped in ketchup. Broccoli, asparagus, green beans, peas, collard greens... all of them.
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    I used to LOVE nacho cheese doritos with vinegar on them....I definitely also did the chips in mustard, cheez it's in cream cheese.....ANYTHING in ranch. i'm a condiment girl
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Lots of mayo lovers! :) I like to mix Frank's Red Hot sauce into ranch dressing. Then I'll dip just about anything into is...carrots, tortilla chips, whatever is handy!

Apparently, when I was a toddler, I used to eat honey and ketchup rolled up on a slice of bologna. Yuck!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I love mayo! Which is weird for some people, haha. I had a friend who would take a packet of Hot Coco mix and spit in it and mix it up then eat the little balls. She would do this while watching the Biggest Loser. I hated watching her do it!

Thats disgusting!

I like to pour the hot cocoa packet over vanilla ice cream.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I used to LOVE nacho cheese doritos with vinegar on them....I definitely also did the chips in mustard, cheez it's in cream cheese.....ANYTHING in ranch. i'm a condiment girl

Oh!! I love to dip Nacho Doritos in Miracle Whip!
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    What have I started?????

Although I did just remember that when I was little I loved sugar sandwiches!! Weird stuff must run in the family cause my dad loved mars bars in his!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i loved eating peanut butter mustard and either relish or pickles in between two pieces of bread. yummy
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    Pickled onions are pretty good with mint ice cream as well!!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I can't eat mashed potatoes unless there's bbq sauce on them. :D
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    Everyone seems to like mayo...
    Blegh.
    I despise mayo...

:[

But as for my weird food - I honestly can't think of one right now ... but I used to date this guy that liked mixing grape juice and eggnog.. blegh
  • asunshinec
    Options

I do the mayo ketchup thing too. But my friend has the most disgusting thing I have heard of. She eats cottage cheese with hot dogs!! YUCK!!

OMG, I thought I was the only one on the planet that eats cottage cheese with hot dogs! It's sooo yummy! =)