Hi! I have 90Kg's to lose, wish me luck!

Options
I went from 95kgs (I'm 6 feet 3) to 180kgs over a period of 3 years due to medications and I was unable to work and confined to bed most of the time. So now it's time to get up and move and lose some weight. :-)

Replies

• Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Very similar to story, went from 70 to 130kgs due to ill health over 5 years

Now been at this 75 days, it really works, lost 12kgs so far, turned habits round 100%

get loads of friends, post frequently, read the advice especially about BMR and TDEE

Weigh everything, log everything, be consistent! Don't under eat.

All the best, good luck and if I can do it then you can!
  • Expiredroses121
    Expiredroses121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I've got 56 kg to lose so I'll be here with you.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stay stick your calorie goal, be active and keep tracking your calories!! All the Best, Feel free to add me!!
  • ThatE90chick
    ThatE90chick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Eat well and try to stay active. Easier said than done but we are all here for the same reason to be healthy. Best of luck to you!
  • init_4me
    init_4me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm in the same boat!
  • sendtoharvey
    sendtoharvey Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you got it. this community definitely helps motivate
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't wish you luck, but I wish you a good plan and commitment to sticking to it :)
  • dillydaisys
    dillydaisys Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I had about 30 to 40kg to lose, so far I've lost 17kg. 40kg was so over whelming at first so I broke it down to 10kg increments. Best of luck to you all