Hi - Kiwi here!

Options
Hi, everyone.

My name is Sam, I am 28. I have lost 20kg so far and have another 30-40 to lose.
My main motivation is my son, they say if you want your kids to be active then you need to lead an active life yourself and set good examples. I want to be able to enjoy my life with my husband and be able to participate in my son growing up, not just watch from the couch. I have PCOS and I have been obese my entire teenage/adult life. I blamed my obesity on everything else, it was never my fault or responsibility. The real reason is (FOOOD GLORIOUS FOOD JUST WON'T STOP JUMPING IN MY MOUTH AGAINST MY WILL), obviously - me. I will go into my 30s a lot healthier than my 20s have been.

Other things I am into are; Watching tv shows and movies, gaming (PC, console, board, card etc), reading, and cooking.

I joined up 5 days ago after doing it alone with slow results, accountability and actually tracking intake is amazing huh?
I enjoy walking, especially out in nature and going to the gym (Gym is an enjoy so far, it has been 2 weeks) I have recently gotten a Fitbit too! so that is exciting.

Replies

• mihimamao
    mihimamao Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey mate all the best and congrads on your weight loss so far! I'm in Palmerston North :-)
  • Samsqueak
    Samsqueak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey :) thanks! I have not been to the north island...yet haha
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Im also a kiwi :smile: feel free to add me if you want. Congrats on your 20kg loss so far
  • mihimamao
    mihimamao Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Samsqueak wrote: »
    Hey :) thanks! I have not been to the north island...yet haha

Eh for real? wow ..
  • karenlynette6
    karenlynette6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Canterbury NewZealand. I would really like to be friends with some other people here. Currently doing Keto.