Diet Deja Vu

Options
surfrgrl1
surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
Hi. I'm new to myfitnesspal, but not new to the weight loss journey. Each time I 'start over', I'm come equipped, ready to jump in with my arsenal of things that worked in the past. This time, I'm happy to add myfitnesspal to the bag o' tricks! What a great tool. Looking forward to reading about other's journeys and learning from them. Wishing everyone out there a great day! :laugh:

Replies

• McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey All,

I'm using fitness Pal not so much as a weight-loss tool but to help me inprove my (BAD) eating habits and keep track of my fitness and how i'm doing at reaching my goal of toning up. I spin and zumba regularly but the fact that I love junk food means that although i'm not putting on loads of weight... I'm still out of shape and want to tone up. hopefully my keeping track of what I'm eating, and making a conscious effort to eat healthier and reduce my junk intake, I'll improve my health!
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a fantastic site, I'm sure you'll find great success!!
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! i'm new too and looking forward to what this site offers, so glad to have it close to hand on my mobile too!! keep us updated on how you're doing!!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is awesome and very helpful. Let me know if I can help in any way. Good luck!!!
  • lori0287
    lori0287 Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome! I joined MFP about 2 weeks ago. It is a nice addition to "the journey". Good luck!