Friend's Wedding Cruise

Options
After two babies in less than two years, this weight has been haunting me, but I need to get in shape for my friend's wedding cruise in February. 40 pounds in 6 months? Can I do it? Well I'll try my hardest and see what happens; maybe I'll even surprise myself......here's to waking up at 7 before the kids to sneak in a workout, healthy eating, and chasing after two toddlers throughout the day to burn those last few calories. At least the kids will be happy :) I need all the motivation and "tough love" to tell me to stop being lazy and stick to the plan as I can get, so friend me and keep posting your stories. It definitely helps. Thanks.
Ingrid

Replies

• rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    Good Luck, you can definately do this! Push through that first week and it gets easier in my opinion. Have fun chasing babies!!!!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    You absolutely can do this!! I've been at MFP since April, and I'm down 21.5 pounds! Just eat smart, play hard, drink water, and be aware of what you're eating!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support, and I'll do my best to motivate you!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It's definitely do-able to do it by February BUT be careful over the holiday season. Can you do walks with your kids to supplement your am exercise (assuming you stay home with your kids)? Like around the neighborhood? I do that in the fall months when it's cool out (I had my boys April 06, May 07, and February 09 so I understand how hard it is on your body and sanity having them so close) mostly to walk off the pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. :P
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Yes, you can do this! You need to get a plan and stick to it......log in your food and exercise regularly and try and get enough rest. You have 2 small children at home so life is probably crazy/busy but you also need time for yourself and what a wonderful goal you have !!
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You have a great positive attitude. I'm sure you can do it. Remember to set some smaller goals so you don't lose motivation at what may at times seem daunting.

Good luck! x
  • britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can do it!
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    You can definitely do this. I just recently became a SAHM with two kids so I know what you mean with keeping them busy and trying to get housework done and squeeze workouts in. Good luck. Feel free to friend me and we can motivate each other through this.
  • ingridrose
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support!