I'm Back

Options
Ok so 3 years ago I used MFP religiously. I lost 3 stone in 3 months. That is 48lbs in 3 months !!

I fell pregnant with my son who is now 2 1/2. Im ready to get back on it. My boyfriend is a gym freak and has lost 6 stone. So we are doing it together as we have more weight to lose. I am from the UK. If you want to add me please do and we can do this together

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can't add friends from my phone app.
  • nowornever250
    nowornever250 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I rejoined today after losing weight last time & then stopped when people started noticing (typical!) & put some back on. However I did keep up the exercise, but I 'just' need to sort my eating out - I like food!! I'd like to lose a couple of stone. Feel free to add me I'm using my phone & don't know if I can add or not yet
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP, All the Best!!
  • tbahramian
    tbahramian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I don't know how to add people. I'm Lou, from Canada and need to loose 30 lbs. I could never commit to a diet but I am still trying. I would love to join a motivational group. Good luck to both of us!
  • danitaielle
    danitaielle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job with the weightloss, and congratulations on your baby (toddler)! Feel free to add me, I have 4 stone 4 pounds to lose!
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. I had 7st to lose and I've lost 4st1lbs so far. Looking to get rid of the last 2st13lbs now. I'm looking for more supportive and active peeps like myself xx
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me every one happy to help u all