New to the community

Options
Hello everyone! I am new on here and looking for friends to help motivate me and hold me accountable. need to loose at least 50 lbs

Replies

• jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • gmz3296
    gmz3296 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Greetings, I've been using the app and website for almost three weeks. It's the best tracker I've used for food, and I've used a few! I recently moved to San Francisco from Chicago and gained almost 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I've been working diligently on my diet for about the last 6 months, and I'm down almost 30 lbs from my heaviest. Just 10 or so more to go, and I'll be at an ideal weight.

I'm a patent attorney who used to be very active until I had foot surgery. Now I mostly walk, and I'm trying to psych myself to hit the weights again!

Also, huge classical music nerd (listen, play, collect recordings).
  • karicrouch19
    karicrouch19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i new to this also but im tryn gain weight. im 38 yr f 5'8 mommy of two. iv always been thin. even after my kids im 104 i need to be 140. please any advice or new freinds welcome!!
  • dante8993
    dante8993 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have you been to a Dr. to see why? My daughter has celiacs disease and that can cause someone not to gain weight because it causes malnutrition.
    You can always try packing on the carbs! I wish you luck