Goal change

Options
OK, so I've been doing a 1200 calorie goal since the beginning of the year and burning anywhere from 100 - 800 per day and trying to eat them back...I usually end up under my 1200!! I've got PCOS and I'm taking Xenical to help with the weight loss (I've been taking it off and on since Jan 11), the loss has become a little stagnant for a while now so I've decided to change my calorie goal - MFP has given me around 1400. I'm a little sceptical that this will work - I can't get my brain around the 'eating more will lose more' thing but...hey...I'm gonna give it a go nonetheless.

Wish me luck!! x

Replies

• lubilu24785
    Options
    I always think that 'eating more will lose more' is too confusing for words but it does work...I've tried eating nothing & getting no where so now i eat about 1400-1600 a day & burn 500-600 a day & it's slowly coming off :)

All the best in your journey :)
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that I need to up my calories - 1200 is not working for me any more.

It's scary though!
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did the same... Up my calories. I was always hungry and losing slowly. Now, I feel better during the day and I'm losing more quickly! I changed my settings from losing 1 lb to 1/2 lb but my weight loss changed to the opposite.

Good luck!
  • amyjafari
    Options
    I know how you feel good luck
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    It does work. I upped my calories to 1450 and finally started losing. I try to burn at least 300 a day, some days I get in around 750. I've been losing steadily since I started using this approach. Good luck!