Fitbit issues

Options
I am back using MFP but my fitbit isn't syncing. I have tried the revoking access etc but it still says it is assigned to another myfitnesspal account.
I have emailed but with no success. Someone please help!!!

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Verify your current MFP account is up to date on the web version. Then delete all mobile app versions of MFP on all your mobile devices, and for good measure turn off Bluetooth on all mobile devices.

Go to a computer, log in to your old MFP account if you still can and disconnect from Fitbit. Go to Fitbit website and disconnect the old MFP account from Fitbit. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for all MFP and Fitbit routers around the world to synchronize that the old account has been disconnected.

Using the web versions of both MFP and Fitbit, connect your new MFP account to Fitbit. Once that is done, then reinstall the MFP mobile app.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Also there is a whole Fitbit group. Check it out, lots of helpful tips
  • BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had so many issues with my fitbit bullet. Their customer service was stumped and decided i should return it to the store where i purchased it from. Did. Since, i hear nothing but fitbit issue stories. Where do i go from here.