Breakfast

Options
I usually don’t like to eat breakfast because sometimes it makes me feel sick. Any ideas on how to help me get over that and have a healthy breakfast?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If you don't like to eat breakfast, don't eat breakfast! You can eat as many meals as you like, when you like - timing and frequency is irrelevant
  • Anna_137
    Anna_137 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast because it also makes me feel sick to eat early in the morning. Sometimes I eat a late breakfast at the weekend which is okay.

I tried forcing myself to have breakfast to be healthy and it just made me miserable, no matter what I had. I have a long commute into work and there's nothing worse then being stuck on the train with an upset stomache. I'm losing weight just fine without breakfast now!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Don't eat breakfast if it makes you sick. Why do you want to do something that makes you unwell?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I like breakfast. I could eat it three times a day! That being said, I agree with the others. If you implement changes that you are miserable with, you are more likely to give up. Follow your natural eating patterns and cut back on the number of calories. Introduce changes you are happy with and which can see continuing once you reach your goals.