Hi there! Herbalife program/starting to workout

Options
So I had my last cheat meal on monday for a while now. I already lost around 15lbs with fixing my nutrition and adding protein shakes as I'm usually looking for quick foods. It works for me, so now I'm gonna try and pair it up with exercise at the gym to somehow sculpt my figure.

Hope my thighs get smaller honestly. I noticed if I ate anything with gluten it gets big or doesn't get smaller.

Praying I stay consistent.

Replies

• delisha527
    delisha527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey u can add me I used herbalife and lost over 60lbs good luck on your journey!!!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a very exhausting way of doing things.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Herbashite: Unsubstantiated crap. They got fined in the US for false advertising. You are wasting your money and supporting an inherently unethical business practice thinly veiled pyramid scheme.

LA Times article on the $200 million fine
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    When for more than 95% of people it results in loss of money I'd say it's a scam. Because those that do make money make it off the backs of the vast majority of those that don't.
  • whatzabate
    whatzabate Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @rianneonamission Well I don't know about that. Probably is true. I mostly know people who uses it to lose weight or gain muscle though not really business. That maid though was exceptional, I feel proud of her cause her family didn't even have a blender in their house before. I don't think it's right to call what they do a scam cause it does work for some.

@Treece68 true if they don't get coached properly. I've got a coach guiding me with things to eat, and it's working for me. I've tried a lot of diets but for me this worked so I'm happy with it.
    My goal now is to get rid of the extra fat and tone :)
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    whatzabate wrote: »
    @rianneonamission Well I don't know about that. Probably is true. I mostly know people who uses it to lose weight or gain muscle though not really business. That maid though was exceptional, I feel proud of her cause her family didn't even have a blender in their house before. I don't think it's right to call what they do a scam cause it does work for some.

@Treece68 true if they don't get coached properly. I've got a coach guiding me with things to eat, and it's working for me. I've tried a lot of diets but for me this worked so I'm happy with it.
    My goal now is to get rid of the extra fat and tone :)

@whatzabate Working for some people but not most is the definition of a scam.
  • rianneonamission
    Options
    whatzabate wrote: »
    @Treece68 true if they don't get coached properly. I've got a coach guiding me with things to eat, and it's working for me.

And what qualifications does this coach have that allows them to coach you on nutrition, other than the fact they sell the stuff and get training from their equally unqualified uplines.

So a scam, and you are being had.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am sure each coach has to go through extensive nutrition class. I mean not every rando of the street can tell you to drink two shakes a day and have a sensible meal for dinner.