Looking for UK friends

Options
2»

Replies

• nicologica1
    nicologica1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone, I'm in Greater Manchester. Started on here again this month at beginning of January. Here to make motivational friends too to share stories, 'likes' and support. Just joined a weekly dance class and also working out to the Fitstar app along with using my new fitbit to track my progress which is a great incentive! So feel free to add me too. We can do this☺
  • emilyc_1987
    emilyc_1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Busting in on a old thread! UK (berkshire) hoping to actually stick it out when things get tough in life this time round. Just turned 30 - time to sort myself out! Open to new friends so feel free to add. I need to be held accountable if I don't show up daily! haha!
  • faby_1221
    faby_1221 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also looking for UK friends to help motivate & support each other. Essex girl, 5'6, nearly half way through my 45lbs weightloss goal - 22lbs down, 23lbs to go!
    Literally just ate half a tub of peanut butter while waiting for the kettle to boil at work... Needless to say I need all the help I can get, so please add ;)
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi im lou from merseyside, ive lost 19 ibs and got 18ibs to go! Feel free to.add me
  • funkybabe866
    funkybabe866 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from London, anyone can add me, looking for more UK based friends! x
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Liverpool. I hike and I dance and I could definitely do with more friends in my time zone so anyone add me x
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hey! Im from London, UK. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Petrolhead75
    Petrolhead75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Cambridgeshire, I've sent a request x