Need friends to motivate and hold me accountable!!

Options
Hi,

I'm a newbie. Looking for someone who's committed to losing weight and being healthy to be a friend here for motivation and encouragement. I have about 35 pounds to lose. Mainly for accountability and encouragement. If you are willing, I'd appreciate it!

I'm a serious foodie who loves to eat out and read up about food. I was a competitive runner who got FAT! :)

Coach me into losing 40 pounds!

Thanks.

Replies

• 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some accountability and encouragement as well. I sent the add!
  • lacerja25
    lacerja25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new also and would like to brainstorm with you on some yummy low cal foods!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! Nice to see some Northern Cali people on here!!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I like food! I would love to share in some motivation. I also love running :) Sending the add now :)
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    add me, I could use some extra, extra support
    Hi,

I'm a newbie. Looking for someone who's committed to losing weight and being healthy to be a friend here for motivation and encouragement. I have about 35 pounds to lose. Mainly for accountability and encouragement. If you are willing, I'd appreciate it!

I'm a serious foodie who loves to eat out and read up about food. I was a competitive runner who got FAT! :)

Coach me into losing 40 pounds!

Thanks.
    [/quote]
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome.
    I have been on this program for about 5 weeks now and I am starting to see progress. It is slow but steady. I have not gained any weight back, plus I am feeling better then I have in years. I will send an add on.
  • rachelthefinn
    Options
    I need friends too! :) I'll add you now. :)
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! I've been here for 4mo. It's a great community but, yeah, I need some friends! LOL I'll send requests to those who've responded above, if you join the thread after me (or if I miss anyone), feel free to add me!
  • Tbenee0920
    Tbenee0920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too need motivation and accountability. I will add you, please add me. :)
    Good luck to us all!!! I have 40 pounds to shed.
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • dwa6388
    dwa6388 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. You can add me. Any of you can add me. I am looking for accountability to.
  • lildrmr93
    Options
    Anyone who isn't already a friend, lol, feel free to add me too!!! Love having friends to keep me accountable.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like...:wink:
  • blackroses000
    Options
    Hey! I love food too! It's the hardest part for me for losing weight! I need to lose 25 pounds and looking for friends to help keep me motivated in the food department. I'd love cooking and have been trying to cook healthier meals. Would love to swap healthy cooking ideas! I joined myfitnesspal on my phone a while ago but wasn't having much sucess. Just started using the online version yesterday and I love it! I'm looking forward to reaching my goals and would like to make some health and fitness buddies along the way :)
  • Tbenee0920
    Tbenee0920 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love food too! My goal is to start running. I've always let it defeat me.