Sherry

Options
Good afternoon, just to let you know a little about myself. I am 45 yrs old and diabetic. I have 3 grown children and 3 young children. I also have 3 wonderful grandchildren. I live in Florida. All my children live very close so I get to see them often. So, things are good for me. Except for my weight. Because of the weight I have diabetics and neorapthy in my feet. They tell me that if I loose the weight I will loose the diabetics. A friend let me know about this site and said it was helping her so lets see if it helps me.

Replies

• mizbtchi
    Options
    Good afternoon, just to let you know a little about myself. I am 45 yrs old and diabetic. I have 3 grown children and 3 young children. I also have 3 wonderful grandchildren. I live in Florida. All my children live very close so I get to see them often. So, things are good for me. Except for my weight. Because of the weight I have diabetics and neorapthy in my feet. They tell me that if I loose the weight I will loose the diabetics. A friend let me know about this site and said it was helping her so lets see if it helps me.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to myfitnesspal. This site is so awesome, motivational, supportive and helpful. You will love it here if you don't already. I so love it here, everyone is so nice. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome the MFP and all the best, you can do it.........

Kelly:smile: