New to MFP - Seeking support and friends :)

Options
I just found this community yesterday while looking for an easy food tracker online. I have been reading Run Your Butt Off and started (again) walking 4x's a week, and I hope to work up to running in the Peachtree next year. I am in my early 30's, mother of two (10 & 3) and I sit for a living! I am looking for support this time. Bring it on!

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to do. MFP is a great avenue to get support and hold yourself accountable to your goals.

I wish you well, AND welcome.

*smiles*

Jean
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MFP has the most amazing support. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend for more support. Good Luck on your journey!! :)
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hi there - welcome. I sit all day also. I will send you a friend request. This journey doesn't seem so rough when you do it with others:flowerforyou:
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
  • lildrmr93
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. That goes for ANY ONE else as well... LOVE seeing the messages about workouts and diary entries.
  • Rainbow011
    Rainbow011 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend x
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Myself and my husband have been on this site for about a month. We both love it. Feel free to add me
  • itsybitzyspider
    Options
    Im new and also seeking support and friends!! Add me!
  • mdhaymes
    Options
    MFP is a great tool. I have lost about 20 pounds using it and it is easy. It is all about education. When you learn what to eat you can eat well and lose weight. Sometimes my wife and I go over a restaurant menu with our phones in hand checking potential selections on MFP before ordering. We can save several hundred calories without going hungry.

It also motivates me to exercise. When I am running I am thinking that I just earned an extra meal on MFP. With a run I splurge on dinner and still beat my goals.

I need to update my picture - that one was pre weight loss.