overtired and trying to stay healthy busy mom

Options
snb301
snb301 Posts: 10 Member
looking for other stay at home moms or dad's alike to help motivate each other and become good friends.I am a mother of soon to be three.my life consists of changing diapers,making dinner,keeping my house clean,making sure everyone is happy and helping with honework.I am very busy all the time and it's hard to have the motivation to work out.especially hard because I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant.just want to make some new friends.thanks for reading!

Replies

• evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a request :) Im a stay at home mom of 3 and live a very similiar life!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Stay stick your calorie goal, be active and keep tracking your calories!! All the Best, Feel free to add me!!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Your day sounds like mine minus the pregnancy lol! I have 3 little people though.
  • AMV91
    AMV91 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 month old baby boy :) SAHM, I lost 100 lbs in between babies from calorie counting and at home workouts, need to lose the 30 I gained with my son + the rest of my weight as well :) CONGRATS on your second!
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi snb301, I am a busy sahm same as you. I have 3 children, but all out of the diaper stage. My youngest are in full time primary school. I joined a gym straight away and never looked back, I don't know how I coped before! The days used to fly by xx
  • EppieNeffrin
    EppieNeffrin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brand new to staying at home - I've got about 100 to lose