3 babies in 2 1/2 years. HELP me get this weight off

Options
I actually successfully lost 80 pounds in 2014 thanks to myfitnesspal. And then 3 babies. Lol. Needless to say I have gained it all back. Really looking for supportive friends to push me and motivate me and people who log meals daily so I can get meal ideas. Let’s do this! ❤️

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Hi I had 3 babies in 3 years but I do have twins. How much do you have to lose?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I had 2 babies in 3.6 years and I wasn't good for anything until after the diapers were done :lol: Do what you can to be healthy, make good food choices and play with those babies. They'll grow up fast, even though it doesn't feel like it now.
  • AMV91
    AMV91 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I have a 3 year old girl and a 2 month old boy. I lost 100 lbs in between babies from calorie counting and at home workouts. I gained 45 with my son and I still have 30 to lose from him, then the rest of my weight haha. Daily logger :)
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a friend request right now :) I have 3 kids (10, 3 &1) and I finally lost all my pregnancy weight (plus some!) from having 2 under 2. Im down pretty much 60lbs since I had my last baby and Im 16lbs away from my goal weight :smiley: I log all my food and have an open diary, feel free to look but its pretty boring! Haha!
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I will add you too. I have 3 as well - 12, 10, and almost 1. Lost 70lbs with MFP, got pregnant, put on 20, and now am almost back to pre-pregnancy weight. I took it real easy on myself this year to make sure that I was producing enough milk for my nugget!