finally started 30DS!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jennyclement
    Options
    Im on day 2 level 2 and I love it! its great that its only 20mins, i can put my baby down for his nap do the shred and still have time for a sit down and a bit of a rest - i feel great after doing it and really push myself to keep going I cant wait to see results!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 level 1! It REALLY kicks my butt! I wasn't sore this morning though and feel like I have a ton of energy! I added ya as a friend :)
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    I did 30DS and had some really good results along wtih dieting! I didn't finish the 30 days but will start it again today:) :) since its august 1st!
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i think i've done about 25 days of it and now i've done 4 days of jillian's No More Trouble Zones :)
    i never knew i liked jillian! lol

how do you like the no trouble zones? i was thinking about getting that next or the pilates melt down she has
  • beckyard
    beckyard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i started today as well. it didn't kick my butt except for the lunges. omgsh the lunges lol. I've REALLY got to work on my eating though. Think I may just do slim fast for a few weeks until the kids start school so i can really watch what i'm eating. Good luck to all!! On to day 2 tomorrow!
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    after a LONG thinking-but-not-doing-phase, i finally did day 1 of the 30 day shred! :) it kicked my butt, but i'm so excited about the next 29!

anyone else just starting 30DS? would love some friends doing it so we can motivate each other!

friend me! :)

I just started it today too, and it was crazy! I had to take a few breaks but I stayed on it and finished the whole thing. I hope I can do the rest of the 30 days and kick butt. You can add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • Jewel1987
    Options
    I JUST FINISH MY 1ST DAY ALSO... FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • aerodynamicvomit
    aerodynamicvomit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been working out for at least a month, mostly cardio, moderate strength training, and I just attempted day 1 of 30ds. I had to stop during the first squat-arms-up thing (whatever it's called)! I jumped back in after a few minutes of staring at the screen in disbelief. I know it's supposed to be hard, but hot-damn, it makes me feel like I'm WASTING time in the gym!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday too, feel free to add me as a friend anyone. I'm actually looking forward to tonight's installment - I must be a freak :happy: Will take before pics and measurements tonight.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete, think I'll move up to level 2 on Sat as I'm finding level 1 manageable.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday also. Kicked my butt good but I'm excited for todays workout.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Question: Do you guys do it everyday or do you take a day of rest? Doe it matter? I plan to rest on Sundays. It's my regular day off and I NEED it! I also do an hour on the elliptical everyday and I'm on week 5 of C25K.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!