Calorie roller coaster! Advice please ladies

Options
mihimamao
mihimamao Posts: 16 Member
edited October 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Hey ladies, does it matter too much if some weeks I am under my calorie intake or just can't eat enough calories recommended? Other weeks I just want to eat more guess it depends on my cycle. Trying to find a balance without becoming to hung up on it

Replies

• mihimamao
    edited October 2017
    Options
    :/
  • Aerona85
    Aerona85 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My intake is up and down, depending on stress, time, cycle, etc. My oncall weeks are higher calorie, for example. I don’t have the energy or time so I will get subway or something easy. Other weeks I stay well under. I figure it all balances out and it has to adjust to what is going on in my life.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I eat that way all the time. High calorie days and low calorie day depending on my mood. I lost about 36 lbs that way and have kept it off for over 1.5 years still eating that way. It seems unnatural to me to eat the same amount every day.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I, too, think it is natural for some days to be higher than others. However, on the whole, I try to average whatever my goal is by the end of the week. I set limits as to how low and how high I will go because I have a history of eating way too little one day and then having a rebound-type binge the next day. I pretty much try to stay +/- 200 of my daily goal.
  • mihimamao
    Options
    Ohh thankgoodness .. Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate it. Have a beautiful day!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way...most people in the world aren't calorie counting...how likely is it that they're eating the same calories everyday...not very.

I haven't logged in years and I can assure you I have higher days and lower days and higher weeks and lower weeks depending...
  • mihimamao
    Options
    I get that mate thankyou .. There's a few barriers I'm wading through so asking questions helps with that. Cheers.