Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• kcos69
    kcos69 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I can use all the help I can get!!
  • noellelala
    noellelala Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I need some friends to be held accountable!
  • mirandiiiii
    mirandiiiii Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Stay at home mom of 3 boys always looking for more motivation!
  • CandiMac
    CandiMac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but starting back again.
    Age 36, Mom and Wife, 5'9" and a weightloss goal of 79 lbs (74 as of today still to go).
    Daily Logger.
    I would love to get friends with similar goals, etc. Feel free to add me!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on my weight loss journey since last December, I'm down 70 lbs, but still got another 40 - 50 to loose
  • Lauradiets
    Lauradiets Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    :#
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me :D
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Looking for daily loggers and active people. :)
  • lesliejones1313
    lesliejones1313 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in need to motivators. I lost 46 pounds since November 2016 but am losing motivation to keep going with my high protein, low carb focus. Getting out of bed in the mornings is getting harder and harder. I have a lot of stress going on in my personal life and it is making me stress eat all the wrong foods and drinking carbonated sweet drinks.
    I really need someone to help me stay motivated. I work a 40 hour week job at a desk all day. I do hit my fitbit goal daily of 11,500 steps but that isn't enough to continue my way down to my weight goal and healthy lifestyle I want.
    Please Help!
  • Nussbary
    Nussbary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    posted!! looking for folks to keep motivating each other as well as new ideas. I will make attempts to post clean food options too!
  • shipratsn
    shipratsn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for more personal insights.
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new mfp friends feel free to add me, im a daily active logger :)
    Im from UK :)
  • AndoRules
    AndoRules Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Keto-ing it right nao, add me if you so desire, my news feed is silent
  • Meggan_Adele
    Meggan_Adele Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    here I go, here I go! Just moved to a new community, starting a new job next week, and starting my healthy lifestyle NOW. Add me so we can motivate each other. And call me out when I'm slacking!
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    p0oeosx44o4j.png

Always looking for new active friends, in the process of cleaning out the FL so new blood is always appreciative :)
  • josephskop
    josephskop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi may name is Joe. I have been married to my wife Cathy for 33 years. Over the last 15 months it has be one medical issue after another. I am currently starting walking at least one mile a day. I am using the dash diet but it is a little difficult to get started. I am looking for support and will return the same.

Thank You for accepting my request.
  • sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25, 5'4, currently 159. Ultimate goal is 130lbs.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always up for supporting each other and making friends! SW 262 CW (last check) 230 GW 130...still have a ways to go. Feel free to add me, and wishing you all the very best! :smile:
  • giuma
    giuma Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I was wondering if we could be MFP friends to motivate and support each other
  • Remaincentered
    Remaincentered Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm looking for new friends on here. I go to school and work full time and need some motivation.