Need to lose 100lbs need support circle

Options
Lets be mfp friends and support each other. Send me a friend request if you would like to support each other on this journey

Replies

• o_chaisson19
    o_chaisson19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have 90 lbs to go, lost 11 in one month.
  • Noreen2014
    Noreen2014 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me I REALLY need some accountability
  • tishbiv
    tishbiv Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im trying to lose 100 by my 40th birthday. Need all the support I can get. I will return the encouragement!
  • Mandykinlaw
    Mandykinlaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 100lbs to lose club, too! Adding you guys as accountability partners when I figure out how!
  • habear01
    habear01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose about 80...seems far, far off. I try not to focus on how far off that is, instead just day to day!
  • postalmomof2
    postalmomof2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely need all the support I can get. Sending friend requests.
  • meemanders
    meemanders Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    habear01 wrote: »
    I would like to loose about 80...seems far, far off. I try not to focus on how far off that is, instead just day to day!

Set yourself some smaller goals to keep yourself motivated. First 5, 10, 20, etc

• dianavent143
    dianavent143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started this journey a few weeks ago and it has been so hard! Especially when family doesn't support my attempt at healthy eating. I could definitely use a support group! Let's all motivate each other!
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 lbs to lose too! I've lost 8 so far! Yall feel free to add me :)
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I’m definitely in that boat with you!! Add me. You all can do it!!
  • nicolega2001
    nicolega2001 Posts: 48 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi I just started this journey a few weeks ago and it has been so hard! Especially when family doesn't support my attempt at healthy eating. I could definitely use a support group! Let's all motivate each other!

Maybe you can try to give them your reasons for losing. I had to break it down that way for some people so they would see that it was about my health. I think they assumed I wanted to do it for vanity reasons (which is fine if that's someone's reason, but it wasn't my reason).
  • buttercup4ever
    buttercup4ever Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 110 pounds. I’ve started today. I would love to join your group.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    I lost 103 lbs then put 23 back on.
    I am down 80 lbs now and Id like to lose another 15ish.
  • JennieDiB
    JennieDiB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely part of this club... I'm setting smaller goals right now. 19 lbs down so far, next goal is 21 more, but to be in a healthy range I should lose well over 100.

Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on MFP daily and would love to be a part of a larger support team.
  • jessicab202
    jessicab202 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 lbs also. Please feel free to add me.
  • jennordhavn
    jennordhavn Posts: 88 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Me....feel free to add me. I want to lose about 125 more pounds.