So hungry! Lol

Options
Day 2 and so hungry! I’m used to snacking late at night so my body is like wth are you doing to me?! Lol. Are y’all happy with this app??

Replies

• jonphillips79
    jonphillips79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This app is incredible. You’ll soon find out! Best of luck in your journey Alysea0910!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    The app isn't stopping you snacking late at night... If you want to eat at night, do that!
  • 73sinergy
    73sinergy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    More protein keeps I full for hours. A chicken breast, eggs or steak Low in cals. For snacking I have Multi grain chips with salsa
  • Lee_an
    Lee_an Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I only have 6 days behind me (my 2nd run, I made it bout 2 months last time) but I haven't been hungry once yet. Even closed most days with spare cal's.

Maybe try to eat more low cal foods like celery to fill you up? More protein (and fiber if memory serves) in your diet might make you less hungry as well because they are more satiating.

Maybe you are cutting to many calories? I hear 20-25% should be the max. More then that and you'll lose muscle.

Just throwing these out there because knowledge is power. More you know, the easier your journey is. Good luck!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Fill your stomach with water or have some fruit before sleeping