Random Facts Time!

Options
AmberMagdalena
AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
I used to be a lot of fun, but now I've fallen into a boring routine.

My co-workers have the sense of humor of a wet bag of kittens.

I anything that can make me laugh is good in my book

I think Family guy and the Chappelle's Show are totally epic, and it will be hard to top shows so amazing.

I think other languages and cultures are friggin awesome and I like to learn as much as I can about them. I know basic phrases, conversation, and greetings of 8 different languages including Russian, Vietnamese, and German.

I'm a small town girl, born and raised, but my heart is in Philadelphia, PA and my soul is in Atlanta, GA.

YOUR TURN!!! Tell me the randomist, awesomely-awesome stuff about YOU!

Replies

• APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The only spanish I know is :
    Sing my Clothes.
    I have the bathroom.
    Mr chicken wears a necktie. ( the eating kind, not the animal. there are two different words for chicken in spanish)
    What time is it?
    Two beers please.

and last but not least,

The devil cat.

I have five, yep, FIVE eagle scouts in my family. my grandpa, my uncle and all three brothers.
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Dirty Little Secrets

1. I can’t sleep unless there is a fan running. I don’t care if it’s the dead of winter and it’s 50 below, there has to be a fan going.

2. I’m a sucker for reality TV. Especially Teen Mom! It's like a train wreck, you know you aren't supposed to watch, but you just can't help it!

3. I used to watch the news every night. I like to know what’s going on in my surroundings, but lately I'm lucky if I make it past 930!:laugh:

4. I was kicked out of not one but, three bars/clubs. Once was because me and a friend got extremely drunk and were “causing a scene” apparently. Another time was because I let my friend drink some of my drink and he didn’t have a 21+ wristband on. I was angry that I was getting kicked out of the club and I was arguing with the bouncer. And the other time was because I pushed this guy that in MY opinion was being a little too grabby towards me. The bouncers on the otherhand failed to see my point. :ohwell:

5. I could live happily as a vegetiarian. Pretty much the only meat I eat is chicken. And only boneless, skinless chicken breast.

6. I am an avid reader. I belong to a bookclub and I can easily read 2 or 3 books at once and know what’s going on in all books. I also get attached to the characters in the book. So, if you know of any good book, let me know! I love all genres!

7. I’m a total girly girl, I love putting on make up and doing my hair and getting all dressed up, but I also LOVE watching sports, especially football and basketball! And yes, that means scream at the TV when the officals make a bad call or the players make dumb mistakes! Yeah, yeah, I do realize they can't actually hear me no matter how loud I yell, but my grandpa used to do it, my family does it...what can I say, I'm a creature of my environment!

8. The biggest mistake of my life was not finishing school. I'd like to go back and get my degree in Human Services, but school is so dang expenisve!:mad:

9. I have been in love with exactly 2 people….both of whom broke my heart. But, this has not made me bitter or cynical towards “true love”.

10. I can’t wait to be a mom. I want to have at least 3 kids.

11. I have NEVER once tried drugs or cigarettes in my life. Ever. No one can believe that. :huh:

12. After I broke up with my most recent boyfriend, I’d never felt so alone. I could be in a room full of people who I knew loved me, but still have this empty feeling. The feeling is slowing filling up, but I’m afraid that there will always be an empty spot there.

13. I cry over the littlest things. My feelings get hurt easily. I wear my heart on my sleeve. :heart:

14. I still believe that my “prince charming” is out there…I believe that everyone will get their happily ever after, if they just believe that they deserve it.

15. Most of the friends I have, I’ve known since junior and high school. I love them and wouldn’t trade them for ANYTHING in the world. They are who make me who I am….I’d be lost without them.

16. I don’t need a lot of money to make me happy. I’d rather be dirt poor and know who I am, then be the richest person and lose myself.

17. I don’t care what people think. I’m me….and if you don’t like it, you’re loss…not mine.

18. As many times as I’ve been burned by people who I trusted the most, I still believe in the good of people and I think anyone can change for the better if they really want to.

19. I have been working since I was 15. And although I complain EVERYDAY about work…I’m glad to have a job that can pay my bills and keep me living the way I’ve become used to.

20. I hate butter! It’s so disgusting! :sick:

21. I used to be so self conscious, but now I love the person that I am. :flowerforyou:

22. I haven’t been to a regular church service since I was 15 years old. I know I should go to church, but ever since my grandpa funeral service when I was 12, I don’t know what happened, but I would get dizzy and faint after that…I used to go to church services after that and still see the alter with his coffin up there and I would feel sad and physically ill.

23. I went to a Catholic school from kindergarden til 6th grade.

24. As much as I loved highschool, I disagree with the saying that highschool is “the best times of my life”. I have had a pretty amazing life before and after highschool.

25. I am very easily amused and distracted. I think I may have a slight case of adult ADHD…I’m not kidding.. :)

So, that's it! Haha :tongue:
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Im a Small Town girl in a one zipcode town of texas that Loves All things Supernatural, Paranormal...lol Im a huge fan or All kinds of Music but mostly Rnb ,Alternative Rock, Country!

I want to visit other countries so badd! like greece and chine but im afraid of planess! but i figure if i ever get the money ill get over that fear real quick! I love everything about The Highlands alsooo!

I read..alot! all kinds of books ..but only fiction..or a non fiction thats so awesome i think its fiction! lol

..loll ive run outta random facts!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    Dirty Little Secrets

1. I can’t sleep unless there is a fan running. I don’t care if it’s the dead of winter and it’s 50 below, there has to be a fan going.

2. I’m a sucker for reality TV. Especially Teen Mom! It's like a train wreck, you know you aren't supposed to watch, but you just can't help it!

3. I used to watch the news every night. I like to know what’s going on in my surroundings, but lately I'm lucky if I make it past 930!:laugh:

4. I was kicked out of not one but, three bars/clubs. Once was because me and a friend got extremely drunk and were “causing a scene” apparently. Another time was because I let my friend drink some of my drink and he didn’t have a 21+ wristband on. I was angry that I was getting kicked out of the club and I was arguing with the bouncer. And the other time was because I pushed this guy that in MY opinion was being a little too grabby towards me. The bouncers on the otherhand failed to see my point. :ohwell:

5. I could live happily as a vegetiarian. Pretty much the only meat I eat is chicken. And only boneless, skinless chicken breast.

6. I am an avid reader. I belong to a bookclub and I can easily read 2 or 3 books at once and know what’s going on in all books. I also get attached to the characters in the book. So, if you know of any good book, let me know! I love all genres!

7. I’m a total girly girl, I love putting on make up and doing my hair and getting all dressed up, but I also LOVE watching sports, especially football and basketball! And yes, that means scream at the TV when the officals make a bad call or the players make dumb mistakes! Yeah, yeah, I do realize they can't actually hear me no matter how loud I yell, but my grandpa used to do it, my family does it...what can I say, I'm a creature of my environment!

8. The biggest mistake of my life was not finishing school. I'd like to go back and get my degree in Human Services, but school is so dang expenisve!:mad:

9. I have been in love with exactly 2 people….both of whom broke my heart. But, this has not made me bitter or cynical towards “true love”.

10. I can’t wait to be a mom. I want to have at least 3 kids.

11. I have NEVER once tried drugs or cigarettes in my life. Ever. No one can believe that. :huh:

12. After I broke up with my most recent boyfriend, I’d never felt so alone. I could be in a room full of people who I knew loved me, but still have this empty feeling. The feeling is slowing filling up, but I’m afraid that there will always be an empty spot there.

13. I cry over the littlest things. My feelings get hurt easily. I wear my heart on my sleeve. :heart:

14. I still believe that my “prince charming” is out there…I believe that everyone will get their happily ever after, if they just believe that they deserve it.

15. Most of the friends I have, I’ve known since junior and high school. I love them and wouldn’t trade them for ANYTHING in the world. They are who make me who I am….I’d be lost without them.

16. I don’t need a lot of money to make me happy. I’d rather be dirt poor and know who I am, then be the richest person and lose myself.

17. I don’t care what people think. I’m me….and if you don’t like it, you’re loss…not mine.

18. As many times as I’ve been burned by people who I trusted the most, I still believe in the good of people and I think anyone can change for the better if they really want to.

19. I have been working since I was 15. And although I complain EVERYDAY about work…I’m glad to have a job that can pay my bills and keep me living the way I’ve become used to.

20. I hate butter! It’s so disgusting! :sick:

21. I used to be so self conscious, but now I love the person that I am. :flowerforyou:

22. I haven’t been to a regular church service since I was 15 years old. I know I should go to church, but ever since my grandpa funeral service when I was 12, I don’t know what happened, but I would get dizzy and faint after that…I used to go to church services after that and still see the alter with his coffin up there and I would feel sad and physically ill.

23. I went to a Catholic school from kindergarden til 6th grade.

24. As much as I loved highschool, I disagree with the saying that highschool is “the best times of my life”. I have had a pretty amazing life before and after highschool.

25. I am very easily amused and distracted. I think I may have a slight case of adult ADHD…I’m not kidding.. :)

So, that's it! Haha :tongue:

WOW!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm from the "Jersey Shore" .. yes that jersey shore on mtv. NO SHAME.

I once rear-ended someone bc I was texting.. now I know better and NEVER text while driving, even while stopped.

I'm wearing my glasses today.

I get hit on in elevators the most... and only by men who are old enough to be my father.

I hate the color of my eyes, they are so dark brown and boring.

I'm socially awkward and sometimes avoid hanging out with people. I don't know why.. I'm so weird.

I have a puggle named Max who is like my child.. I let him sleep in my bed and he likes to sit in my lap.