Just joined site yesterday

Options
I downloaded MyFitnessPal to my phone a few months ago but never used it. Decided yesterday was the day. I put in my goals, entered everything I ate and drank as well as my exercise...I was amazed at detailed report I printed out at the end of the day. I was so excited that I showed the site to my husband and he joined last night. Really looking forward to using it to help me get healthier and lose the weight!

Replies

• SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Glad to meet you. Add me as a friend if you like!!!
  • kls79
    kls79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hello there, welcome to MFP :flowerforyou: I have been using the app for sometime now. I just started using the website and it helps :)
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!

Feel free to add me :)
  • alexj8403
    Options
    Good luck!!!! :)
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!

Ahh and I noticed you are from KS! Awesome :) I just moved from there and I miss it already! :( lol
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I did that too. Added it on my phone and it sat there for months until I found this online community. Love it here! :heart:

WELCOME and good luck on you and your husbands journey. Stick to this...it works. :bigsmile:
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you and your husband are doing this together! The site is really easy to use and very helpful. Best wishes on your healthy journey!