Workout DVDs?

Options
I am looking for a little more spice in my workout routine. I try to run about everyday for at least a half hour, and do some body weight training 3 days a week, but I am starting to get bored and burnt out on my routine. I am thinking a workout DVD once or twice a week will help get me back into being excited to work out. Any suggestions? I am up for everything!

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I just started Supreme 90 and so far I like it. Best part is that it only costs $20 and has 10 workout DVD's and a 90 day schedule and eating plan too:flowerforyou:
  • megandurden
    megandurden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's Cardio Kickboxing. :)
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I would say Turbofire or Revabs, i have done both of them and love them.
  • AnaBananaChan
    Options
    P90X, Jillian's Yoga and Six Week Six Pack, BellyDancing, Zumba, Dancing with Stars Latin Cardio and ***** Cat Dolls.

What can I say? I love to dance.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Try ExerciseTV through on-demand cable. They have lots of workouts to choose from and mix them up often so I never get bored.
  • roballesteros
    Options
    I am a runner too and I tried Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in May it was just the kick in the pants I needed to keep me going. It's like a thirty day challenge and you see good results at the end. I bought it for $10 at Target.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Anything by Jillian Michaels (except maybe shred it with weights - I can't get on with that one), I love her workouts!
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Try ExerciseTV through on-demand cable. They have lots of workouts to choose from and mix them up often so I never get bored.

This ^^^ OnDemand is great for variety. Or if you have Netflix, you can stream some exercise videos too.