My Wife Made Me Join

Options
Hi guys. I'm TRLTAMPA's husband. She finally convinced me to exercise and eat right with her. I'm gonna give it a shot.

Replies

• Ahser
    Ahser Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm TRLTAMPA's husband. She finally convinced me to exercise and eat right with her. I'm gonna give it a shot.
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's nice that you have someone who supports you so much on your journey to good health!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Behind every man should be a great woman---prodding him to do the right thing!!! Good luck and welcome!!!:flowerforyou:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to myfitnesspal. This site is so awesome, motivational, supportive and helpful. You will love it here if you don't already. I so love it here, everyone is so nice. I hope you have good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    it's about time!
    Good luck.
    I love you.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I love all these tickers, How can I get one. I designed one but could not get it to my page. HELP
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome TRLTAMPA's hubby!! She is a great woman! We are on the same team and I love chatting with her! Good luck to you and her both!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Now how do I get my husband to join???? :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I love all these tickers, How can I get one. I designed one but could not get it to my page. HELP

go to your homepage and click on settings, then go to change forum signature, and it will tell you what to do from there, I hope this helps.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming here to support her and to get your health back too. My honey is a fit guy, can eat anything he wants and never gain a pound.....but because he loves me and because I am important to him, he supports me in eating healthy and exercising by doing the same.

It's a gift to support someone you love, and hey you'll be in better shape too!!!!!!!!!

Even if your wife made you join....

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's great. Good for the both of you. Welcome and good luck. :happy: :happy: Fitness and health, when everyone are on the same path in the household. Twice the success!!! :happy: :happy:
  • Ahser
    Ahser Posts: 4
    Options

Tell him you're gonna get too hot for him.....
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    LOL Thats great!! My hubby joined after my 2nd week here.

Welcome to the MFP family :smokin:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great!!!!
  • mlxander
    Options
    having someone to workout with will benefit both of you! :smile:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    At least she didn't sign you up for Boot Camp like I did to my husband :laugh: (4 years ago and still going!)
    Now we both food journal every day and he's lost 25 lbs since then! Good luck!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    well, we are glad she talked you into it!! You will like it Im bettin:bigsmile: There are other fellas here too. It's changed my life. Have a great time and how wonderful to have someone right there to work on it with:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Don't forget to drink your water!! LOL:laugh:

denise in OR

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Tell him you're gonna get too hot for him.....
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Actions speak louder than words, you won't have to "get" him, he'll want what you have, well, what I mean is:laugh: he'll want what you've found:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker: