Looking for motivation

Options
I'm starting over after being off for about a year. I gained all the weight I lost. Which is 40 pounds. I have had many health difficulties this year. I actually forgot about this site and now I am doing better I want to get back on track. Just looking for individuals so we can help keep each other motivated

Replies

• jw875
    jw875 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi juleswils0704 you sound just like me lol
    I was doing weightwatchers but just got stuck in a rutt needed to try something new.. I literally downloaded this app 15 minutes ago, hope it works.
  • vicabra
    vicabra Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, you both sound like me! I was doing well - lost 1/2 my goal on MFP and had foot issues and gained it all back. I am ready to get back where I was and complete my goal! Friend me if you like :smile:
  • jw875
    Options
    Thats a good mindset to have..you ve had a set back now your ready to start again.
    Im feeling quite positive about this tracker
  • jw875
    Options
    how do i friend people
  • juleswils0704
    juleswils0704 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Jw I am not sure. I try to figure it out
  • juleswils0704
    juleswils0704 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. I really appreciate it
  • Jao7707
    Jao7707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Jules, I’m right there with you. I want to lose 45 pounds total. This time last year I was 30 pounds lighter and doing great....now I’m almost back to square one! I didn’t have any friends on mfp last time around. Looking forward to making some friends and achieving our goals together!
  • Jao7707
    Jao7707 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just figured this out

Exit community and in the menu select friends. You can enter mfp usernames to send a request. Just sent one to Juleswils0704. If it works; let’s all be friends to support each other thru this!