TGIF Purples!!!

Options
How is everyone this morning?
I did my morning workout for the first time in almost a week. It felt good. Slowly getting back track. DD has had no fever today so I think we are getting over that hump as well. Things are looking up for me! How about you? Just wanted to check on everyone and see how you are doing? :drinker:

Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    How is everyone this morning?
    I did my morning workout for the first time in almost a week. It felt good. Slowly getting back track. DD has had no fever today so I think we are getting over that hump as well. Things are looking up for me! How about you? Just wanted to check on everyone and see how you are doing? :drinker:
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am doing superfantastic, I'm soo happy it is Friday :bigsmile: it's no school for me today. I'm glad to here that your DD is feeling better.
  • Ahser
    Ahser Posts: 4
    Options
    I've been slouching today. Sinuses are getting the best of me. Glad it's the weekend. Gonna work extra hard tomorrow. Hitting the park to do Boss's H I I T training.

Got my hubby to join. He just made his first post.

LOL....oops...forgot I was on his profile still...!! This is TRLTAMPA! Sorry
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I worked my 12 hours today and have to go back in tomorrow morning for 8 more hours this week. I am so wore out tonight. I guess I worked hard today!! I hope everyone is doing good!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    hey guys....sorry about that earlier post. i was getting him set up with a profile.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm glad everyone seems to be good. I'm going to get on the gazelle and then bowflex.