Any Moms Out There, Working To Get Their Bodies Back!! Add Me For Support

Options
WinByLosingPounds
WinByLosingPounds Posts: 5 Member
edited October 2017 in Motivation and Support
.. Lord knows this would be a lot more fun with a few friends to share this journey with. I definitely have goals, I have been struggling to get my pregnancy weight off. Starting weight 270-current 207. Looking to build great support system

Replies

• borjaa4
    borjaa4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! Awesome job with the progress you’ve made already!!! I’m gone from 229 to 203!! I’m so happy because I couldn’t go pass 210 for a while;as soon as I hit that I would loss track and go back up..well not this time around. I’m putting my all to this. We can do this!!
  • WinByLosingPounds
    WinByLosingPounds Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hey ladies thanks for responding, I'm ready to turn this fat into firm... so let's do this together!!
  • rebeccamarie17
    rebeccamarie17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nice work already!!

I'm also trying to get back on the wagon. My little girl was born 2 months ago and I figure it's time to get back into exercising daily and eating right! Fitting back into those pre-pregnancy jeans (hopefully by Christmas) will feel so good!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    great job on your loss btw! Thats fantastic!!!!
  • VictoriaMonique26
    VictoriaMonique26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello i just sent you a request after reading about your success so far. All the ladies have done a fantastic job on getting the weight off! Im aiming to do the same and its stories like this that help motivate people !
  • mojomamahipzinall
    mojomamahipzinall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Kia ora!
    I'm from New Zealand
    Am 240 pounds and I'm aiming to get down to 170.
    Love to have some friends
  • WinByLosingPounds
    Options
    Hey VictoriaMonique26!!! I already added you as my friend.. so let's get to motivating each other and reaching our weight loss goals
  • EmpressTiesha
    EmpressTiesha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let’s do it!
  • karenrpoole1
    karenrpoole1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank god im not the only one!! I am at 224 trying to get back to my pre baby weight 180 but my true goal is 160. Right now I just need to get out of the 200's. Everyone I know who had babies are right back to their prebaby weight or even less. I'm here with 4 pairs of leggings & a couple shirts because I refuse to buy more clothes at this weight when I have a closet full of clothes that will fit as soon as I drop this weight. It's been 6 months & I've lost nothing but I'm ready now & I have to be able to chance my baby around.
  • bradylover12
    bradylover12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love it! Definitely looking for mom friends who are bouncing back! Add me or I'll add you! :)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mumma to my four year old son. Lost 4 and a half stone so far. 7lbs to go. Feel free to add me x
  • FitSeachely
    FitSeachely Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies
    By baby is 8 years old so I decided that stop all the excuses. I will be back to where I was between my 2 pregnancies before I hit 40 next month.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Feel free to add me as well anyone. Mom of a 6 yro and down 22 lbs, about 20 more to go!
  • joellej89
    joellej89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added as a friend! Starting weight a year ago was 246. Currently 205. Looking for motivation to lose another 20-30 pounds.
  • Surichi
    Surichi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. Amazing to hear I am not alone. I started out at 262 and I'm at 236 now. It's truly hard and not easy when feeling alone. My goal is to reach 180 but getting out the 200 would be awesome. Love to have mom friends and log in more often.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great so far! Feel free to add me! I lost all of my baby weight in 3 mo, yeah i know good for me right? Well, I was 210 when i had my son, got back to 176 (pre preg weight) got down and hovered at 170 for about 2 years, then.out of no where jumped to 190!!!! I was 8 mo preg at 190! I am down to 186. Just started swimming again 4- 5 days a week and logging..i could use some motivation from other moms! My goal is 155 (I'm 5'3)
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank god im not the only one!! I am at 224 trying to get back to my pre baby weight 180 but my true goal is 160. Right now I just need to get out of the 200's. Everyone I know who had babies are right back to their prebaby weight or even less. I'm here with 4 pairs of leggings & a couple shirts because I refuse to buy more clothes at this weight when I have a closet full of clothes that will fit as soon as I drop this weight. It's been 6 months & I've lost nothing but I'm ready now & I have to be able to chance my baby around.

Our goals are similar, feel free to add me! I understand not buying bew clothes...stinks when you don't feel good about yourself. I actually decided to but new Fall clothing bc i looked at myself in my standard workout pants and tee-shirt and realized how crappy i looked and felt. I figure when i lose this weight, i get to shop again!!!